MTDb Php Script Ultimate Movie&TV Database Description & Features
MTDb Php Script is a multi-purpose movie and TV series platform. It can be used to create many different types of sites, including IMDb or Netflix clones or sites providing free movie streaming links.
MTDb Php Script Ultimate Movie&TV Database Features
- Easy Installation – Install MTDb easily with no coding or server knowledge in a few minutes with our easy to use installer and documentation.
- Modern – MTDb is built with the latest modern technologies, including Laravel and Angular and is constantly being updated.
- Editable Homepage – Default landing and home pages can be easily edited via built-in appearance editor with live preview and no coding knowledge.
- SaaS mode – Earn money with built-in premium subscription system. Create different plans for users to subscribe to and control what functionality and limitations each plan has.
- High Performance – MTDb PHP script is lightweight and has lighting-fast performance and page load time out of the box.
- Automation – MTDb PHP script can be set to “automated” mode which will automatically import and update news, movies, series, actors and other information from 3rd party sites.
- Content Management – MTDb can be used as a subscription-based or free CMS, it allows you to fully create and modify everything from admin area including movies, series news, reviews, people and more.
- Dark Mode – MTDb comes with pre-built light and dark themes. You can fully customize them or add new themes via appearance editor.
- Videos – Various videos including trailers and full movies or episodes can easily be attached to titles from admin area or by regular site users if this functionality is enabled.
- Adaptive Streams – Built-in support for hls and dash streams (.m3u8, .mpd, .ts etc) with automatic quality and caption selector.
- Lists – Regular users and admins can create lists of movies, series and people.
- Automated Homepage – The homepage including the slider and all content can be fully automated or populated manually.
- Search – When “automated” mode is enabled, virtually any movie, series or person can be found via search.
- Custom Pages – Custom pages (for example terms of service, about us etc) can be created using built-in WISIWYG editor.
- Watchlist – Users can add movies, series and episodes to their watchlist.
- Menu Editor – All the menus across the site can be easily edited via drag and drop without any coding knowledge.
- Related Titles – Similar titles can be suggested based on title genres and keywords.