Thrive Automator Description & Features
Thirve Automator Plugin WordPress automation tool that expands your site’s capabilities without costing.
Ever been frustrated that the apps, plugins and services that power your WordPress site can’t work together — especially when a few key integrations would solve important, but niche needs for your business?
Thrive Automator Features
- Start an Evergreen Countdown Campaign for a Limited Time Offer After a Student Completes the Free Lessons in an Online Course.
- Add a Customer to Your Mailing List After They Purchase One or More WooCommerce Products.
- Add Tags to Your Email Subscribers When They Complete Specific Lessons or Modules in Your Course.
- Enroll a Quiz Taker in an Online Course When They Achieve a Certain Quiz Score.
- Start an Evergreen Countdown Campaign for a Limited Time Offer When a Subscriber Tries to Access One of Your Premium Courses
Here’s how it works…
Open Thrive Automator’s Dashboard
First, open the Thrive Automator dashboard (in the backend area of your WordPress site) and click the “+ Add New” button to start creating new automations:
Next, select from our growing list of visitor, subscriber, student, and customer based behavioral “Triggers” to start your automations.
Here’s a taste of the growing Thrive Automator triggers you can currently choose from:
Now that you’ve selected a trigger, you’ll need to apply a “Filter” so your automation is carried out with surgical precision.
For example, if you select one of the Thrive Apprentice course triggers, you can use the filter step to focus which course (or courses) your automation must be applied to. Note that the list of available filters you’ll see in this step will change depending on which trigger you selected in the previous step.
Here’s a few examples of how filters can be used to make your automations incredibly granular:
When a student enrolls in a course, add an email tag, BUT ONLY for courses from a specific teacher.
When a visitor submits a form, add them to an email marketing service, BUT ONLY for forms embedded on a specific page AND that contain a telephone number.
When a visitor completes a quiz, give them access to a specific Thrive Apprentice Course, BUT ONLY IF the quiz result is above 80%.
As you can see, the number of automation possibilities you can create Thrive Automator is limitless!