WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Recovery Description & Features
Capture WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Recovery – When a user adds a product to the cart but does not check out. After a selected time, the cart will be marked as “abandoned”.
WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Recovery will capture the cart information including add to cart date, customer email address, added to cart items, cart total, cart status, and IP address. Then using this information to contact the customer, offer a discount, and request him/her to complete check out.
WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Recovery Features
- Track member cart: track the abandoned cart of logged-in users on your site.
- Abandoned Cart time for Members: set the time from when a member has the last action with his cart till when the cart is marked as abandoned.
- Track guest cart: track abandoned cart of guests on your site.
- Abandoned Cart time for Guest: set the time from when a guest user has the last action with the cart till when the cart is marked as abandoned.
- Abandoned Table: abandoned carts will be saved in the plugin back-end. And you can check the records at any time. The records provide information about time, username, email, item quantity, cart total price, items list, status, reminder logs, customer IP, and country.
- Cart status: abandoned cart has 2 statuses abandoned and recovered.
- Reminder logs: the reminder logs option allows you to check the email and FB message sent abandoned cart owner.
- Exclude: exclude the username of persons who you don’t want to track their cart.
Request email pop-up in WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Recovery
A pop-up will appear when customers click add to cart for the first time, requesting them to fill in an email address to complete the add to cart action. After getting an email the pop-up will not reappear and users can add products to the cart normally.
And the email address will be automatically filled in the checkout form when the customer goes to the checkout page.
- Appear on: Choose pages where you want the request email pop-up to appear. Single product pages, shop page, cart page.
- Required email: choose if you want to require an email address to add products. If this option is turned off, customers can close the request email pop-up to add products to the cart.
- Dismiss time: set a time for the pop-up to reappear after a customer closes it.
- Redirect after adding to cart: when customers fill in an email and add the product to the cart. You can choose to redirect them to the cart or check out page.
- 2 templates: the pop-up has 2 built-in templates for you to change the front-end layout.
- Change front-end text: you are able to change the text message on the pop-up.
- Change pop-up color: all pop-up text, background, add to cart button colors can be changed in the plugin backend.