WooCommerce Dropshipping Description & Features
WooCommerce Dropshipping – Manage your entire Dropshipping operation from within WooCommerce. Includes AliExpress integration and Amazon Affiliate support.
How to use WooCommerce Dropshipping ?
WooCommerce Dropshipping is designed to make Dropshipping easy and hassle-free. This lets you sell more, and work less!
WooCommerce Dropshipping is a powerful store management tool for dropshipping stores. It is ideal for:
- Managing a dropshipping store.
- Starting AliExpress Dropshipping with our free Google Chrome Extension.
- Setting profit margins for AliExpress products based on a percentage or fixed amount offset.
- Local Suppliers Dropshipping & fulfilment- Suppliers can fulfil orders when their products are purchased through your store.
- Quickly importing inventory per supplier.
- Assigning inventory to specific suppliers.
- Amazon Affiliate Support.
- Custom emails, packaging slip and invoices for Suppliers and Customers.
- Packing Slip Verbiage
- Supplying tracking number of products to the client.
Our main features
WooCommerce Dropshipping is helping woo sellers by expanding their horizons. If you are looking for a solution to start Dropshipping with AliExpress, local suppliers around you, or want to become an Amazon associate, this is the plugin for you. WooCommerce Dropshipping provides everything you need to start a successful Dropshipping business.
Drive forward performance with WooCommerce Dropshipping dashboard
Get insight into your dropshipping business by visiting dropshipping dashboard. Dashboard provides the following information about your listings:
- Number of orders and projected profit.
- Products that are out of stock.
- Number of orders for AliExpress products.
- Pending or fulfilled orders of other local suppliers
- Completed orders of other local suppliers
- Active affiliate products
- Best selling products of your store
- Products low on stock
Importing Individual products and variations
For individual product import, visit product page on AliExpress and make changes to product title, description, images, and variations as seems suitable to you and then add product to store with WooCommmerce Dropshipping chrome extension.
WooCommerce Dropshipping also allows you to import comments with images from AliExpress website. It can help your customers know how product would look like when they receive it.
Also sync price, variation, and stocks by clicking update product or compare on AliExpress.
Setting Profit Margins for AliExpress products
Set profit margins for AliExpress products based on a percentage or fixed amount offset from WooCommerce Dropshipping plugin and enjoy hassle-free dropshipping.
AliExpress Order Automation
Our free Google Chrome extension allows for automatic completion of shipping details on new orders via your AliExpress login. There is no need to manually type out order details.
Whenever clients purchase AliExpress products from your store, clicking on “Place Order” from their orders will automatically redirect you to specific product on AliExpress. Shipping and billing address of your clients will automatically fill up. This saves a lot of time when you have a lot of orders in line.
Local Suppliers Dropshipping & fulfilment- Suppliers can fulfil orders when their products are purchased through your store
With Local Suppliers dropshipping, assign products to suppliers and allow them to fulfil orders from within your website by assigning them a separate account for orders.
Local Suppliers dropshipping technique allows you to dropship from suppliers who even don’t have any online presence.
Add dropshipping suppliers and quickly import inventory
Easily manage, add and update dropshipping supplier information. View a supplier’s email details, product count and more.
Supplier inventory can be imported from a CSV file provided by your supplier. This is great for bulk-assigning products to the same supplier.
Check SMTP options from settings if you are using SMTP to send emails.